Friday, July 18, 2008

2 Weeks and Counting!

Just 2 weeks from now, Bruce and Lorraine and Chelley and David will be on their adventure! We've been shopping, planning, and getting just a little excited and impatient. 14 days from right now we'll be at Disney. Woo Hoo!

While we're waiting.... Chelley and David are both working their legs off. David has progressed to 4 to 5 shifts at the movie theater and getting in good with the manager :-) . Chelley has been working 6 days per week because even tho the salon where she works is understaffed, they are still expected to help the other understaffed salons in the chain. She doesn't love that policy. Oh well.

Bruce had his annual trip to Lockport, NY for the company golf outing. Hot and humid as usual. I have started a new quilt project. I learned a little about it in a Relief Society "special interest group". We met for just over a year and made some little wall hangings and then 2 real quilts. This is my first without an instructor helping so I picked a simple pattern. I enjoy choosing the different colors and patterns. This one has 22 different fabrics. I'll post a picture when I get the top assembled. Right now I have 7 strips of blocks completed. Aren't I talented? I bake and sew, but I don't run.

2 comments:

Bronwyn James said...

I wanna go to Disneyland! I guess I should wait for Henry to at least know who Mickey Mouse is before we let him loose in the world's greatest theme park. You guys have a great time!

JMC Design said...

Lorraine, you are a great quilter you will do just fine. I want to see it when you are done. Jodi